Protection des données
Gottlieb Binder GmbH & Co. KG
Gottlieb Binder GmbH & Co. KG
We consider maintaining the confidentiality of your personal data and protecting them from unauthorised access to be our main priority. Therefore, we apply the greatest possible care and the latest security standards in order to guarantee the maximum protection of your personal data.
As a company under private law, we are subject to the provisions of the European
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the regulations of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organisational measures that ensure that we as well as our external service providers comply with data protection regulations.
(1) The following provides you with information about the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data are e. g. your name, address, e-mail addresses, user conduct.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or using the contact form, we store the data that you send us (your e-mail address, where applicable your name and telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We erase the data generated in this regard once storage is no longer necessary, or limit their processing if there are legal storage obligations. The legal basis for this is point (a) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR.
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or transmit information to us in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to be able to display our website and ensure stability and security (legal basis is point (f) of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Data quantity transmitted
– Requesting website
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(1) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk assigned to the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see a.)
- Persistent cookies (see b.).
a. Transient cookies are automatically erased when you close the browser. This particularly includes session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to a joint session. This allows your computer to be recognised if you are returning to our website. The session cookies are erased when you log out or close the browser.
b. Persistent cookies are automatically erased after a certain period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can erase the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
c. You can configure your browser settings the way you wish and e. g.
refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. So-called “third party cookies” are cookies placed on your computer by a third party, and not by the actual website that you are visiting. Please note that by deactivating the cookies, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
Cookies that are required to perform the electronic communication process or to
provide certain functions you would like are stored on the basis of point (f) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the error-free and optimised provision of our services.
(1) In addition to using our website for purely informational purposes, we offer various services you can use if you are interested. To do so, you generally have to provide other personal data, which we use to provide the service and to which the data protection principles above apply. The legal basis for this processing is point (b) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are inspected on a regular basis.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if campaigns, competitions, contracts or other services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you enter your personal data or below in the description of the offer. The legal basis for this processing is point (a) and (b) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the description of our offer.
Our website is intended for adults. Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit their personal data to us without the permission of a parent or guardian.
You have the right to information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data at any time and free of charge. You also have the right to obtain the correction, blocking or erasure of these data. If you have any questions about this or any other questions about data protection, you can contact us at any time at the address above. Furthermore, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR. For Baden-Württemberg, where our company has its registered office, the responsible supervisory authority for data protection matters is the Data Protection Authority for the State of Baden-Württemberg: www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de.
The supervisory authority that receives the complaint shall inform the complainant about the status and the results of the complaint including the option of a judicial remedy pursuant to Art. 78 GDPR.
In addition to the powers above, you generally have the right to revoke your consent for processing and using your data at any time with future effect. In order to exercise this right, you can contact us at any time under the address given above.
We will then completely erase your data unless there is a legal storage or retention obligation. In this case, the data will be blocked, unless there is a legal basis for data processing.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer to help analyse your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will truncate your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information on behalf of the website operator for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports about website activity and providing the website operator with other services associated with website use and internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the context of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings of your browser software; however, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all of the functions on this website. You can also prevent Google from collecting data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed in truncated form, which excludes them from being directly linked to a particular individual. If personal data can identify you personally, they will be excluded and erased immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use these statistics to improve our website and to make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for using Google Analytics is point (f) of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for the cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is performed using a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information about the erasure of collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as a user profile and uses it for the purposes of marketing, market research and/or tailoring its website according to your needs. This analysis is performed (including for users who are not logged in) particularly to show you needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of this user profile; to exercise this right, please contact the respective plug-in provider. The plug-ins allow you to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of plug-ins is point (f) of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR.
(4) Data are transferred regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and e. g. link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend regularly logging out after using a social network, particularly before activating the button, as this will prevent you being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) More information about the purpose and scope of data collection and their processing by the plug-in provider can be found in privacy policies of these providers given below. Here, you will also find more information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of each plug-in provider and URL with their privacy policies:
a. Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; www.facebook.com/policy.php; more information about data collection: www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-infoon-other as well as www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info. Facebook is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b. Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Google is subject to the EU-US-Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c. Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; twitter.com/privacy. Twitter is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
d. Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; www.xing.com/privacy
e. T3N, yeebase media GmbH, Kriegerstr. 40, 30161 Hanover, Germany; t3n.de/store/page/datenschutz.
f. LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
g. Flattr Network Ltd., registered office at 2nd Floor, White Bear Yard 114A, Clerkenwell Road, London, Middlesex, England, EC1R 5DF, UK; flattr.com/privacy.]
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This allows us to show you interactive maps on the website and allows you to comfortably use the maps functions.
(3) More information about the purpose and scope of data collection and their processing by the plug-in provider can be found in privacy policies of the provider. Here, you will also find more information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
We use service providers (contract processors) e.g. for sending goods, newsletters and processing payments. We have entered into separate contracts with the contract processors to ensure the protection of your personal data.